Pune, India, August 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The world advanced computing market size is poised to dynamically expand due to the promising growth of cutting-edge IT startups around the world, observes Fortune Business Insights ™ in its report titled “Analysis of market size, share and industry of edge computing, by component (hardware, software, services), by company size (SME, large enterprise), by vertical (BFSI, transport , healthcare, manufacturing, semiconductor, government, IT and telecommunications, retail, Others) and regional forecast 2021-2028”. Companies around the world are expressing their desire for advanced solutions to optimize and automate their processes and increase the performance of cloud systems. To meet this growing demand, several startups have emerged, specializing in advanced technologies and cloud computing. For example, Cartesiam, a French specialist in artificial intelligence (AI), has developed NanoEdge AI which enables machine learning on microcontrollers attached to objects connected via the Internet of Things (IoT) at the edge. The American company Cato Networks, to take another example, specializes in providing solutions to connect remote offices, cloud resources, mobile users and data centers in a secure software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) on the outskirts. Many other cutting-edge IT startups specializing in niche areas are currently operating in major technology hubs and expanding the horizons of this market.
Get a sample PDF brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/edge-computing-market-103760
Highlights of the report:
- Unparalleled analysis of factors shaping the size, share, growth, and revenue of the Advanced Computing Market;
- Microscopic examination of all possible market segments;
- Tangible information on regional market developments; and
- Granular assessment of the dominant strategies of the major market players.
Edge Computing to Help Business Digital Transformation Amid COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak could prove to be a boon to the growth of the advanced computing market, as the pandemic has triggered an unprecedented trend of remote working around the world, pushing organizations to adopt virtual communication and data sharing solutions. Edge technologies can be instrumental in this current crisis, as increased bandwidth and AI close to the data source increases processing power and speed, providing rapid access to data, especially for managers. This is of great importance in the current scenario as it enables businesses to make informed decisions based on real-time data collection and analysis. A recent IBM survey found that 91% of those polled expected their businesses to adopt cutting-edge IT systems within the next five years, while 84% believed cutting-edge applications would accelerate operational efficiency and responsiveness. Thus, the coronavirus pandemic is a historic opportunity for the players in this market to deepen the presence of edge computing in the business world.
Request customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/edge-computing-market-103760
North America to Dominate Market Due to Strong Presence of Tech Giants
North America is expected to dominate the advanced computing market for the foreseeable future due to the strong presence and operations of tech bigwigs like Google and Amazon in the United States. Additionally, organizations across the region are rapidly adopting digital solutions to improve efficiency, productivity and security, which bodes well for this market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to present excellent growth opportunities for companies in the market due to the dramatic increase in the adoption of smartphones in developing economies in the region. In addition to this, companies such as Huawei are emerging as leaders in 5G technologies, thus generating incredible opportunities for the market.
Some of the key questions this report answered:
- What targeted approaches and constraints are holding back the demand of the Edge Computing market?
- SWOT analysis of each key player defined along with their profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complete the same.
- What trends, challenges, and hurdles will impact the development and sizing of the global On-Board Computing market?
- A detailed market overview will help clients and businesses to strategize.
- Influencing factors driving demand and the latest trends in the Edge Computing market.
- Market forecast for the global market divided into segments such as region, product, applications, end user, technology etc.
- What are the growth dynamics of the market or the Edge Computing market during the forecast period?
- Which region could harness the highest market share in the coming era?
- What category of application / end user or what type of product can look for incremental growth prospects?
Find out before you buy: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/queries/edge-computing-market-103760
Large companies maintain their dominance by launching cutting-edge products
The competitive environment in this market is dominated by the operations of large technology companies that are constantly developing and introducing advanced next-generation IT solutions. With their solid portfolios and solid financial foundations, these companies have been engaging in a form of monopoly competition for several years. However, the emergence of startups has called into question the position of leading entities in this market.
- June 2020: Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced the launch of AWS Snowcone, the company’s new portable, rugged and secure industry-leading data transfer and compute device. The smallest of the AWS Snow family, the Snowcone is designed to enable application deployment to the edge, collect data and process locally.
- May 2020: IBM and Red Hat have collaborated to develop and introduce new solutions to facilitate the transition of enterprises and telecommunications companies to advanced computing in the era of 5G. The partnership brings together Red Hat’s flagship open source technology and IBM’s specialist services in multi-cloud environments.
List of Major Players Covered In The Edge Computing Market Report:
- Dell Technologies
- IBM Company
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- General Electricity Company
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Intel company
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Inc.
Pre-booking – Edge Computing Market:
Take a look at the related research analyzes:
Mobile security market size, Industry Share and Analysis, By Component (Solutions & Services), By Operating System (iOS & MacOS, Android, Windows & Others), By Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail , education, government, other) and regional forecast, 2020-2027
Video streaming market share, size and industry analysis, by component (hardware, software, content delivery services), by broadcast type (live video broadcast, video on demand broadcast), by delivery model (based on advertising, subscription, transaction / rental), by deployment (on-premises, cloud), by end-use (commercial, residential) and regional forecast, 2020-2027
Wireless Temperature Sensor Market Size, Share and COVID-19 impact analysis, by type (thermocouple, thermistor, resistance temperature detector (RTD), semiconductor temperature sensor), by channel output (single-channel, multi-channel), by technology (Wi -Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)), by end user (healthcare, consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, food and beverage) and regional forecast, 2020-2027
Adaptive Learning Software Market Size, COVID-19 Sharing and Impact Analysis, By Deployment (On Premise, Cloud), By End User (K-12, Higher Education, Enterprise) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Network Automation Market Size, COVID-19 sharing and impact analysis, by component (solution, services), by type of network (physical, virtual, hybrid), by deployment (on-premises, cloud), by organization size (large companies, SMEs ), By End User (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Education, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Fortune Business Insights ™ delivers accurate data and innovative business analytics, helping organizations of all sizes make the right decisions. We tailor innovative solutions to our clients, helping them meet various challenges specific to their business. Our goal is to provide them with aggregate market information, providing them with a granular overview of the market in which they operate.
Fortune Business Insights ™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Investigation n ° 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
United States: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
E-mail: [email protected]